Internship experience at IPH
We have received interns from . .
View Interns at IPH from across the globe in a larger map
Research studies conducted by interns
[EXPAND see list]
• Study on drug logistics and supply chain management of drugs at Tumkur district hospital Study the district HMIS of Tumkur district, using MMR as a tracer
• Study of the patient profile, health seeking behaviour and health expenditures of patients visiting various healthcare providers at K.G Halli.
• An inquiry into the services offered and profiles of the 2 government run health centres at K.G Halli.
• A study on tobacco and alcohol use among people living in the urban poor neighbourhood of Bangalore city
• Disease pattern and health care utilization of patients attending an urban health centre at K G halli, Bangalore
• Factors determining the cause of Infant deaths in K G Halli: An in-depth study
• Data analysis and report of IPH study on Human Resource in Health.
Feedbacks from interns . .
[EXPAND See feedbacks]
“….the friendly nature of the people at IPH. It is a dream environment to work in.”
“…. Lack of hierarchy at IPH fosters an exchange of ideas….”
“….The kind of relationship that IPH maintains with the various health care professionals on field helped a lot….”
“….Language never posed as a hurdle while interviewing the participants for the study, all credit to the field staff…”
“….Participation in journal clubs and monthly meeting was a very good exposure for me….”
“….The wi-fi and library were good knowledge sources from which any information could be easily sought….”
Pre Internship application forum